THIS IS HOW WE DID THE WEBSITE WITH AVIS
The client's goal was to accommodate the presentation of two directions on the site: car sales and car leasing. There were two options: change the current site on the WordPress platform or develop new ones and lay the necessary functionality initially, developing everything on a flexible platform. After a detailed analysis of both options at a meeting with a client, it was decided to create a new website. So, given: 2 directions on one site, the client is an international company and the wishes of a strict b2b site in compliance with the corporate identity.
OUR SOLUTIONS AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS.
- Preparation. We held three meetings, during which we determined the difference and advantages between AVIS and competitors' services. We got into the workflow in these areas and wrote out all the details and nuances. We also consulted with the specialists of the companies and read, in total, about 70 articles on the subject of the client. (2 weeks)
- Planning. Having finally put the puzzle in our head, we drew up a technical task, a project schedule, which lied with the client and, having received approval, got down to business. As you read on, you will often come across the summary line "and agreed with the client." Why? We build our workflow in such a way that at each stage of website development, the client has the opportunity to influence the course of events and make his own adjustments, which many other web studios are deprived of. Many people prefer to take turnkey projects. In our experience, for half of the clients, approval and participation is really not necessary, but it is much more pleasant when there is such an opportunity. In addition, for the remaining half, it is extremely important to be able to influence the process. At the same stage, we started preparing the content, in parallel with the development, in order to be surely in time for the planned release. (1 week)
- Design. The first step in design development was website prototyping and UX design. It was important for us to work out the entire user's path from going to the site to receiving the necessary information and leaving the application. Once again, we agreed on the prepared prototype with all the elements shown with the client. After the approval of the prototype, in the second step we completed the UI /UX design, and presented a ready-made layout, on which it was already possible to see in paints how the new website of the company would work. (2 weeks)
- Development. Finally, the most crucial moment has come. Without going into details, two of our specialists (frontend, backend) began to develop the site, and prepared a ready-made site written in php with an individual admin panel, convenient and simple at the request of the client. Again, we reported to the client and proceeded to the next phase. (2 weeks)
- Testing. Over the next week, we tested the site and the admin panel for bugs, quickly correcting errors and filling the site with content (pictures, photos, texts in three languages). (1 week)
- At the end of the work, we held a presentation of the project and trained employees to work with the site and the admin panel. As a result - the strongest and most modern site in the niche, no problems associated with an inflexible platform, the necessary functionality and an easy-to-use platform.
We continue to cooperate with AVIS, and we are sure that we will soon be able to show off new joint projects.