WHAT IS BETTER COMPANY CONTRACTOR OR EMPLOYEE IN THE STATE?
Should the functions of the company be outsourced or an in-house employee? This is an eternal question that, sooner or later, every entrepreneur faces. We decided to remind once again about the pros and cons of a specialist, for example, in marketing or administration in the state and in outsourcing.
ADVANTAGES OF A STAFF SPECIALIST:
- Easier to control. There is no need to finish writing and dialing. He is here, next to him. In the next office.
- His time is 100% at your disposal. No other business. 7-8 hours a day belongs to you.
- Fast response. Your tasks are not queued, but executed immediately, immediately.
ADVANTAGES OF THE CONTRACTOR COMPANY:
- Price. You pay much less for support than for a specialist on the staff (especially when it comes to a system administrator, seo specialist, internet marketer, etc.).
- A team, not one person. You pay for the fact that several specialists work with you, each of whom is a specialist in his own narrow field. There are no good specialists in everything at once.
- Lack of operational control. To control the result of an employee, you need to understand all the stages and supervise the entire process. And in order to control the contractor's result, you need to look at the reports.
CONCLUSIONS FOR BUSINESS:
If you need an employee in the department, this is certainly better than a contractor. If you do not have a department, then a lot of functions are added for the head, which, most often, there is no time to perform, and you will have to overpay.
YOU HAVE ALREADY DECIDED WHAT IS PROFITABLE?
Are you planning to hire a contractor for internet marketing or site administration?
Leave a request on our website or write to e-mail: