What is better a contractor company or an employee in the state?
Should the functions of the company be outsourced or should an employee be hired in-house? This is an age-old question that, sooner or later, every entrepreneur faces. We decided once again to remind you of the pros and cons of a specialist, for example, in marketing or administration in the state and outsourcing.
ADVANTAGES OF A SPECIALIST ON STAFF:
- Easier to control. You don't have to sign up or call. He's right here. In the next office.
- His time is 100% at your disposal. No other business. 7-8 hours a day belong to you.
- Speed of reaction. Your tasks are not queued, but are executed right there, immediately.
CONTRACTOR COMPANY ADVANTAGES:
- Price. You pay much less for support than for a full-time specialist (especially if it concerns a system administrator, seo specialist, Internet marketer, etc.).
- A team, not just one person. You pay for the fact that several specialists work with you, each of which is an expert in his narrow field. There are no good specialists in everything at once.
- Lack of operational control. To control the result of an employee, you need to understand all the stages and supervise the entire process. And in order to control the result of the contractor - you need to look at the reports.
CONCLUSIONS FOR BUSINESS:
If you need an employee in a department, this is, of course, better than a contractor. If you do not have a department, then a lot of functions are added for the manager, which, most often, there is no time to perform, and you will have to overpay.
HAVE ALREADY DECIDED WHAT IS BETTER?
Planning to hire a contracting company for internet marketing or website administration?
Leave a request on our website or write to e-mail:
[email protected] .