IS IT WORTH PROMOTING A SITE ON GOOGLE USING LINKS?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. In simple terms, SEO is work carried out with the site code, its text and search engines (Google /Yandex). The purpose of these works is to increase traffic to the site and, as a result, the number of requests from potential customers. Often, the task comes down to being “in the top” of Google or Yandex. Because if a site is in the top, it gets clicked on more often. For a long time, a reliable way to get to the top was link mass - the number of links from other people's sites that link to your site. The more links, the better. The more authoritative sites link to your site, the higher you climb on Google's ranking algorithms. Huge budgets were allocated for links and they were purchased in the thousands. From our current and potential clients, we often hear the question: is it worth buying links? We did a little research to understand how well links can work and what kind of result they give in the absence of other actions.
WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO UNDERSTAND IF THE LINKS WORK:
1. For 9 months we have purchased and placed 2,178 links to the site. 541 of them with anchor (when the link is attached to a specific word).
2. We created a satellite (a special site that collects traffic for specific requests and links to the main site. Such sites were very popular at one time). From this site, another 17,215 pages are linked to our site under study.
3. We followed the indicators closely.
WHAT WERE THE RESULTS FROM THE PURCHASING OF LINKS?
1. A slight increase in traffic (conversions to the site) from links. About 100 additional site clicks per month.
This is VERY little considering the amount of work that has been done.
WHY DOES THE LINKS WORK SO BAD?
In 2019 , the main key to reaching the top is website optimization and content on the website.
Links can work. However, in order for the links to work, it is necessary to invest in article marketing and inscribe links in thematic publications on really authoritative resources.
For our clients, we do not offer bulk purchase of links, as many SEO studios are used to doing. We offer quality changes to the site and content that lead to a result. For almost every client, we have increased organic traffic from Google (clicks from search without ads) by 2, 2.5 times in half a year. If you want to see the cases, just write to us :)
WHAT IS THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION?
1. If you buy links, make sure they are posted on subject resources in subject articles. If not, cut your budget.
2. In 2019, it makes much more sense to invest in content without trying to cheat Google, play by its rules and get an honest result.
Internal website optimization - 80% success. Unfortunately, the result is not always immediately visible. So please be patient and get to work :)
SEO CHECKLIST FOR THE SITE:
STEP ONE: AUDIT.
- Checking the site for errors in the code
- Checking the site loading speed
- Checking all links on the site
- Analyzing the site structure
- Analyzing and revising the semantic core
- Analysis of texts on the site
- Analysis of meta tags
- Analysis of search engine results
- Analysis of competitors
- Analysis of search traffic to the site
- Analysis of user behavior and site usability
- Formation of a site optimization plan in specific actions.
- Optimizing the speed of loading site pages
- Optimizing the structure of the site and its pages
- Finding and fixing errors on the site
- Fixing errors in links
- Optimization of Meta tags and Alt attributes
- Adding the necessary functionality based on the analysis results and identified suboptimalities
- Improving the scoring a site
- Adjustment of site-mepa
- Heading optimization
- Text optimization
- Image optimization
- Writing additional texts on the site
- Writing thematic articles
Only after everything described above is done - you can proceed to such additional actions as:
- Purchase of perpetual links in articles on thematic sites
- Emulation of search queries
- Strengthening social and behavioral factors on the site
Do you want to know the truth about SEO of your site?
Leave a request on our website or write to e-mail: