WHAT IS VOICE SEARCH OPTIMIZATION AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
It doesn't matter on a smartphone, tablet, computer or speaker - voice search is gaining more and more popularity and takes an increasing share of search traffic. In a few years, every business on the Internet will face voice search. Despite the fact that there is no current research on the CIS market on this topic, we can look into the future, to the US business and understand what awaits us. In 2019, according to research: 58% of users do a voice search at least once a month. 27% - Conversion of impressions to clicks. 95% - Voice Search Accuracy in English. Moreover, in most voice assistants, the search results are limited to 3-5 links, instead of the usual 10 in search engines. And from the speaker you will only hear one option. And no ads.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY THOUGHTING ABOUT THE FUTURE - SHARE THE BASIC STEPS IN OPTIMIZATION FOR VOICE SEARCH:
- Maps and Aggregators. Register and add your company in Google, Yandex and Apple maps - it is from there, in the first place, that voice search engines receive data.
(And, for example, Amazon's voice assistant Alexa generally uses the Yelp aggregator).
- Site speed. Speed up your site. Every year Google says the same thing - make your site fast. Now the optimization of voice search also speaks about it.
- Mobile version of the site. Make the correct mobile version of the site. The mobile first rule is already in place. Every year the role of the mobile version of the site becomes more and more important.
- FAQ section. Make sure that your site has a Questions and Answers (FAQ) section. He is the one who has the most chances to answer the user's voice request.
- Focus on the questions. Collect low-frequency queries starting with “How ..?”, “Where ..?”, "Where..?" and take action - use these queries and keywords on your site.
- Structure the data on the site. This refers to the special html markup, which is also used in classic SEO. For this it is better to contact the specialists.
If you have any questions - leave a request on our website or write to e-mail: