Mutually beneficial partnership in the direction of clients
If you need to advise a client of someone reliable in web development and SEO, then “Someone Reliable” is us!
What is the two-way direction of clients?
The bottom line is that we pay our partners from 10% to 20% of the amount of the order we received from a client sent by a partner.
A client is considered referred if:
- He came through your referral link with special tags, which we provide.
- If you gave us a contact
- If the client has confirmed verbally or in writing that you have sent him to us.
In this format of cooperation, you simply transfer the client to us, and we take care of the rest by paying you a commission for the project.
Thus, you can earn on our projects :)
We, in turn, recommend and promote your company as a contractor for our clients (if your work and cases are good).
How can we promote each other?
Here are some actions that have been shown to be successful in mutual promotion:
Actions to promote on the part of DIGIANTS (and on the part of the partner, if there is such an opportunity and desire):
- Preparation and sending of a mailing list with an offer for partner services for current customers and partners of the company without direct mention of the partner / on the current total a contact database with a direct mention of the partner and an utm-tag leading to the partner's website.
- Adding partner services to your own website
- Announcing services in social networks
- Announcing services in personal communication with current clients and partners.
- Monthly reporting by each partner:
- The number of sent mailings on the general base f with data: a) the number of views of the letter
b) clicks to the partner's site
c) the number of responses in the form of response messages and customer requests.
- Cross-posting of partner's cases to their own social networks
- If goals are set on the site - we will be grateful for a response report on achieving goals from Google Analytics
Want to know more?
For our potential partners, we provide a number of introductory and preparatory documents:
- Agreement templates
- Invoice templates and information on settlement options
- Our Workflow
- Affiliate Price List
- SEO & Website Builder Brief Templates
- Terms of Reference Templates
- Templates of miscalculations and commercial offers
Leave a request, we will contact you and we will tell you in detail about everything that interests you :)