CRM - tool for business
CRM systems are the main thing, without which no business should exist that has more than 2 sales per month and 3 clients in work. If things get worse for you, you can do without it. But if you still have sales, even if there are sellers and sales technology, or at least scripts - the CRM system is the best for you!
WHY YOU SHOULD IMPLEMENT CRM?
How to systematize the flow of all clients, remember which clients are working and which ones are “freezing”, record every conversation between your manager and a client, do not forget to send him letters and see if he reads them - all this can be done in CRM.
But let's start not with what she can do, but with what you can and I will tell you how to build an ideal CRM system. Go!
SALES FUNNEL FOR CRM-SYSTEM
Let's define the sales funnel and its stages, in a standard business there are always at least 2 sales funnels: “Cold” and “Warm” (Leads from the site, FB, from anywhere , - a potential client who is already familiar with your products and who independently left an application).
In the first case, we build the funnel as follows:
- “New client”
- “First touch” - (I would mix into this funnel, whose client you have already called).
- “Reminder of myself” - (this is for those who give an email so that you write to them, read them but do not call back. I would periodically remind them of myself).
- “Presale” - a client who already knows what service he wants, but has not yet given an advance.
- “Sale” - for customers who paid upfront or full price and “Rejection or blacklist” - for customers who you “fucked up” on the edge and they asked them never to call.
In the case of a “Warm” funnel, everything is simpler:
- “New client”
- “First touch”
- Next step or “Sell” or “Rejection”
These funnels are suitable if you have one or more services. If there are more of them - they do not suit you. If you have an online store - even more so. But for beginners - what you need.
WHY DO YOU NEED A CRM SYSTEM?
- To remember at what stage of friendship you are with a client.
- In order not to forget to call them and wish them a happy birthday.
- Sell a new product in a month or even have the entire history of interaction with them.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO IN THE CRM SYSTEM?
- Send emails directly from CRM and see if they've been read or not.
- Make mailings on the basis of e-mails, SMS mailings, record a conversation with a client.
- Manage company finances, calculate ad value and cost per conversion.
- Analyze sales channels and identify the most profitable ones.
- View employee statistics and more.